- View Recommended Citation(s)
- Recommended Citation(s)*:
Yale Center for Environmental Law and Policy - YCELP - Yale University, Center for International Earth Science Information Network - CIESIN - Columbia University, World Economic Forum - WEF, and Joint Research Centre - JRC - European Commission. 2008. 2008 Environmental Performance Index (EPI). Palisades, NY: NASA Socioeconomic Data and Applications Center (SEDAC). http://dx.doi.org/10.7927/H4HT2M77. Accessed DAY MONTH YEAR.
* When authors make use of data they should cite both the data set and the scientific publication, if available. Such a practice gives credit to data set producers and advances principles of transparency and reproducibility. Please visit the data citations page for details. Users who would like to choose to format the citation(s) for this dataset using a myriad of alternate styles can copy the DOI number and paste it into Crosscite's website.
† For EndNote users, please check the Research Note field for issues with importing authors that are organizations when using the ENW file format.
The full reports in PDF format are available for download below, together with the data in Excel format.The PDF files are optimized for printing; some of the images may be more easily viewed from a printout than on your screen.
2008 EPI Report:
- Summary for Policymakers (PDF, 1.2 MB)
- Main Report (PDF, 2.6 MB)
- Rankings (PDF, 436 KB)
- Variables Metadata (PDF, 253 KB)
2008 EPI Data:
- 2008 EPI Countries (Excel file, 314 KB)
- All Countries Considered for Inclusion in the 2008 EPI with Winsorization Values (Excel file, 849 KB)