Millennium Ecosystem Assessment (MA)Follow Us: Twitter Follow Us on Facebook YouTube Flickr | Share: Twitter Facebook
MA Scenarios, v1 (
1995 – 2100)
- View Recommended Citation(s)
- Recommended Citation(s)*:
Millennium Ecosystem Assessment. 2005. Millennium Ecosystem Assessment: MA Scenarios. Palisades, New York: NASA Socioeconomic Data and Applications Center (SEDAC). https://doi.org/10.7927/H47P8WB9. Accessed DAY MONTH YEAR.
ENW (EndNote & RefWorks)†
* When authors make use of data they should cite both the data set and the scientific publication, if available. Such a practice gives credit to data set producers and advances principles of transparency and reproducibility. Please visit the data citations page for details. Users who would like to choose to format the citation(s) for this dataset using a myriad of alternate styles can copy the DOI number and paste it into Crosscite's website.
† For EndNote users, please check the Research Note field for issues with importing authors that are organizations when using the ENW file format.
The data in a zip file are available in the following formats here [4.1 MB].
- Acidification/nitrogen deposition scenarios: ASCII Grid (.asc)
- Cereal production/consumption scenarios: Excel (.xls)
- Water availability scenarios: Shapefile (.shp)
- Income scenarios: Word (.doc)
- Meat production/consumption scenarios: Excel (.xls)
- Population scenarios: Excel (.xls)
- Water stress scenarios: Shapefile (.shp)