Thematic Guide to Integrated Assessment Modeling
Background Articles and Abstracts
This page offers links to background articles and abstracts that provide more information on integrated assessment. We are adding new material on a regular basis, so please check back often.
- Barron. 1995. "Climate Models: How Reliable Are Their Predictions?"
- Cohan, Stafford, Scheraga, Herrod. 1994. "The Global Climate Policy Evaluation Framework."
- Edwards, Paul N. 1996. "Global Comprehensive Models in Politics and Policymaking."
- Grubb, Edmonds, Brink and Morrison. 1993. "The Costs of Limiting Fossil-Fuel CO2 Emmissions."
- Jain, Kheshgi, and Wuebbles. 1994. "Integrated Science Model for Assessment of Climate Change."
- Lee, Oliveira-Martins, and Mensbrugghe. 1994. "THE OECD GREEN Model: An Updated Overview."
- Risbey, Kandlikar, and Patwardhan. 1995. "Assessing Integrated Assessments."
- Schelling, 1992. "Some Economics of Global Warming."
- Schneider and Turner. 1994. "Surprise and Global Environmental Change."
- Ausubel. 1995. "Technical Progress and Climate Change."
- Dowlatabadi. 1995. "Integrated Assessment Models of Climate Change."
- Dowlatabadi and Morgan. 1993. "A Model Framework for Integrated Studies of the Climate Problem."
- Edmonds, Wise and Barns. 1995. "Carbon Coalitions: The Cost and Effectiveness of Energy Agreements to Alter Trajectories of Atmospheric Carbon Dioxide Emissions."
- Grubb, Chapuis, and Duong. 1995. "The Economics of Changing Course."
- Hourcade and Chapuis. 1995. "No-Regret Potentials and Technical Innovation."
- Lind. 1995. "Intergenerational Equity, Discounting, and the Role of Cost-Benefit Analysis in Evaluating Global Climate Policy."
- Maddison. 1995. "A Cost-Benefit Analysis of Slowing Climate Change."
- Manne. 1995. "The Rate of Time Preference Implications for the Greenhouse Debate."
- Manne, Mendelsohn, and Richels. 1993. "A Model for Evaluating Regional and Global Effects of GHG reduction policies."
- Matsuoka. 1995. "Scenario Analysis of Global Warming Using the Asian Pacific Integrated Model (AIM)."
- Nierenberg. 1995. "Looking Back 10 Years."
- Nordhaus. 1995. "The Ghosts of Climates Past and the Specters of Climate Change Future."
- Parson. 1995. "Integrated Assessment and Environmental Policy Making."
- Peck and Teisberg. 1995. "International CO2 Emissions Control: An Analysis Using CETA."
- Richels and Edmonds. 1995. "The Economics of Stabilizing Atmospheric CO2 Concentrations."
- Rotmans, Hulme, and Downing. 1994. "Climate Change Implications for Europe."
- Sathaye, Christensen. 1994. "Costs of Stabilising CHG Emissions."
- Schelling. 1995. "Intergenerational Discounting."
- Toth. 1995. "Discounting in Integrated Assessments of Climate Change."
- Toth. 1995. "Practice and Progress in Integrated Assessments of Climate Change."
- Watanabe. 1995. "Mitigating Global Warming by Substituting Technology for Energy."
Consortium for International Earth Science Information Network (CIESIN).
1995. Thematic Guide to Integrated Assessment Modeling of Climate
Change [online]. University Center, Mich.
CIESIN URL: http://sedac.ciesin.org/mva/iamcc.tg/TGHP.html
This work, including access to the data and technical assistance, is
provided by CIESIN, with funding from the National Aeronautics and
Space Administration under Contract NAS5-32632 for the Development and
Operation of the Socioeconomic Data and Applications Center (SEDAC).